Gulfood
Biscuits
Oreo
Price
Tiger
Tuc
People
Lab
Warehouse
Life at CBL
Click Here
Previous slide
Next slide
Gulfood
Biscuits
Oreo
Price
Tiger
Tuc
People
Lab
Warehouse
Life at CBL
Click Here
Previous slide
Next slide
Gulfood
Biscuits
Oreo
Price
Tiger
Tuc
People
Lab
Warehouse
Life at CBL
Click Here
Previous slide
Next slide
Gulfood
Biscuits
Oreo
Price
Tiger
Tuc
People
Lab
Warehouse
Life at CBL
Click Here
Previous slide
Next slide
Gulfood
Biscuits
Oreo
Price
Tiger
Tuc
People
Lab
Warehouse
Life at CBL
Click Here
Previous slide
Next slide
Welcome to

Continental Biscuits limited

Continental Biscuits Limited is one of the leading biscuit companies in Pakistan. Founded in 1984 by Mr. Hasan Ali Khan and is a joint venture of Mondelez International. Continental Biscuits has a diverse portfolio of local and global brands of biscuit and snacking at large.
Our unrivaled portfolio of brands has been meeting all sets of consumer needs for well over four decades and includes favorites such as Oreo, TUC, Prince, Candi, and many more. These products are produced in our State-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Sukkur. The Manufacturing Plant is a center of excellence providing employment to over 3000 people in the region.
With an ever-growing consumer base, and a focus on quality and innovation, Continental Biscuits Limited is one of the top food manufacturing companies in Pakistan today.

Our Story

In 1984
Continental Biscuits Limited (CBL) was founded by Mr. Hasan Ali Khan together with Generale Biscuits.

In 1987

The food giant “Danone” bought Generale Biscuits and as a result became the owning partner of Continental Biscuits.

In 2007

Kraft Foods acquired the shares of Danone & became 49.5% shareholder in the CBL business while the remaining shares of 50.5% were held by Mr. Hasan Ali Khan & his family.

In 2012

Kraft Foods spun off some of its international and US business to Mondelez International; hence today CBL partners with Mondelez International – the global snacking giant.

Play Video

Our Brands

Previous
Next

Our
Impact

Global FootPrint

The biscuit brands under our umbrella are well-established in the global market. The global presence is spread across various regions.

Sustainability Program

To progress as a sustainable biscuit company, we ensure using our resources efficiently, continually innovate and implement best business practices.

CSR

Continental Biscuits supports and oversees several initiatives that are helping uplift communities and creating value for all stakeholders. We take pride in supporting students at IBA Sukkur through comprehensive scholarships.
Previous
Next

Our Latest Campaign

Our best biscuit brands are supported by creative TVCs and marketing collateral that facilitate product positioning to reach our consumers.

TUC Biscuit TVC

Blame The Bhook
Play Video

Careers At CBL

Continental Biscuits Limited offers a thriving work environment that offers excellent work-life balance and makes you a contributing force towards a better future. We’re always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about learning and contributing to a better tomorrow.